Is it possible for me to immigrate to Canada without a job offer?
Yes, if you apply through a specific Provincial Nomination Program, you can immigrate to Canada without a work offer. Saskatchewan, for example, offers many options to enter Canada without work provided through the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). Which provincial nominee program in Canada is the most straightforward to apply for?
Because the Express Entry linked stream admits applicants with a CRS score of as low as 300 points, the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) is one of the easiest PNPs to apply to.
What is the most common employment in Canada?
A retail salesperson is the most common job. This is the number one job for women and the number two employment for menIn-Demand. It's also on the in-demand lists of other jurisdictions, including Ontario, with the NOC code 6421.
Which professions are in high demand in Canada?
Here are the top ten most in-demand jobs in Canada right now:
- Specialists in information technology and customer service;
- Assistants in Administration;
- Specialists in cyber security;
- Web designers;
- Developers of mobile applications;
- Data Scientists and Analysts; Big Data Scientists and Analysts;
- Specialists in digital marketing;
- Managers of logistics and transportation;
- Early Childhood Educators; and
- Seniors' Health Care Support Workers