Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2022: All You Need To Know
Level/Field of study:
PhD, MSc, or MLitt, or a one-year postgraduate programme in any of the University's subjects.
Courses in which Gates Cambridge Scholarships are not available:
- Any Undergraduate degree such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
- Business Doctorate (BusD)
- Master of Business (MBA)
- Master of Finance (MFin)
- MBBChir Clinical Studies
- MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time)
- Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- Part-time degrees
- Non-degree courses
Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2022: Target group:
Citizens of countries outside the United Kingdom.
Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2022: Scholarship value/inclusions:
A Gates Cambridge Scholarship covers all expenditures associated with attending Cambridge, including tuition, living expenses, travel expenses, visa fees, and so on. It also gives funds for academic advancement, family allowance, fieldwork, and other activities.
Read about the full value of this scholarship, please visit link.
Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2022: Eligibility Check
You may be eligible for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship if you meet the following conditions:
- a person who is a citizen of a nation other than the United Kingdom.
- applying for a full-time residential course of study such as a PhD, MSc, or MLitt, or a one-year postgraduate programme.